Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pa Nuang Thai Cuisine

Last date I was here: 06/25/2011

Restaurant: Pa Nuang Thai Cuisine

Location: Manassas, VA

Total Rating: 3.8
Food: 4, Price: 4, Service: 3, Ambience: 3, Accessibility: 4

Summary: Located in a typical suburban strip mall, Pa Nuang Thai Cuisine is a fairly new restaurant in Manassas, VA that serves gourmet Thai food in a casual atmosphere. The dining area is relatively small, but is a nice spot for lunch. Ingredients are fresh, spices are colorful and bright, and the portions are generous. I stopped here for lunch with my parents and we had a great meal for a low price. Plenty of vegetarian options are available on the menu as well as traditional noodle dishes and curry entrees. Be mindful of the chili pepper ratings, as my dish had quite the kick and was a little too spicy for me, even for the "mild" option as indicated. Next time I will be sure to ask for less spice, as I overheard other patrons do as they ordered.

What I ate:
Green Curry Chicken
mild green curry sauce made with coconut milk and mild peppers
mixed with eggplant, bamboo shoots, green beans, red peppers, and chunks of white chicken
served with white rice

Indian Curry Fried Rice with Shrimp
fried rice with Indian spices, mixed with onions, carrots, peas, and grilled shrimp

Pa Nuang on Urbanspoon
Pin It button on image hover