Athena Melon Popsicles (Makes 4 popsicles)
- ¼ Athena Melon, seeded and chopped into chunks
- a hint of honey, optional
- Place melon chunks into a food processor.
- Optional: Add a hint of honey for extra sweetness.
- Blend until liquefied.
- Fill popsicle molds and freeze for minimum 4 hours.
These popsicles were straightforward and effortless to make. They tasted, well, exactly like melon. Feel free to jazz it up with shreds of mint or ginger. We liked them plain as a totally refreshing guilt-free treat to cool off. The popsicle molds were a great investment and super easy to use over and over again. They are designed with a little cup on the bottom to catch any drippings in case you don't eat your popsicle fast enough before it starts to melt. Mess-free and genius! I'm already thinking of what other flavor combinations to make this summer.