Pink Oreo Pops (Makes 30)
- 1 package Golden Oreos (about 48 cookies. Can substitute generic vanilla sandwich cookies.)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- pink melting chocolate
- white melting chocolate
- pink sugar crystals or sprinkles
- lollipop sticks
- Place the cookies in a food processor and pulse it a few times, until thoroughly crumbled.
- Pour the crumbs in a bowl and add the cream cheese.
- Using your hands thoroughly mix the cream cheese in with the crumbs.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Refrigerate balls for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Take out the cake balls and press the lollipop stick in them, then dip them in the chocolate one by one.
- Sprinkle with colored sugar or sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate again until chocolate sets.
|Image via STL Wedding Consultants|
Here is a snapshot of the dessert bar taken by my sister-in-law, Corrine. The pops are displayed on the far right. We called them "Papa" Pops at the party to keep with the fun baby theme. Congratulations to our cousin Alanna! We can't wait to meet the little girl.