Cheesy Baked Jalapeño Popper Dip (Adapted from Savory Simple)
- 6 jalapeños, divided
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ teasp garlic powder
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice one jalapeño into thin rounds for garnish; set aside. Seed and finely dice remaining jalapeños.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta, cream cheese, cheddar, garlic powder and diced jalapeños.
- Spread mixture on bottom of 2-quart baking dish.
- In separate bowl, combine Parmesan, panko breadcrumbs and melted butter; mix to combine.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over the dip. Top with reserved jalapeño slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until dip is bubbly.
- Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sliced sourdough baguettes, tortilla chips, or crackers.
Also, as you can see from my pictures, I used white cheddar cheese. Regular orange cheddar is fine, or even mozzarella - use whatever cheese you want. Cheddar cheese is just a classic pairing with jalapeños. I would definitely make this Cheesy Baked Jalapeño Popper Dip again. It would be great for a Super Bowl or other game day tailgate parties. Be sure to have beer available to help tame the spice!