Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Favorite Food Pictures of Fall 2015

I often hear from readers that seeing my food pictures in my write-up posts "makes them hungry!"  I love hearing that so for the fourth year in a row, I will continue to share a collection of my favorite food pictures from each season.  Here are the top food pictures from Fall 2015 (September - October - November).  Compare to my favorite food pictures from Summer 2015 or what I liked best last year, Fall 2014.  Do you have any favorites?

(Click on any picture for the full size slideshow)

September
Stuffed Squid
Brunch
October
Sea Scallops
November
Escargots
Root Vegetable Chowder
Like any of my pictures? Hover over each image to pin, click the "Pin It" button below, or get the Pin It Button installed in your browser.  Also, follow me on Instagram for more candid foodie shots.

Pin It button on image hover