Friday, June 1, 2012

Favorite Food Pictures of Spring 2012


My main goal for 2012 was to take more pictures of the food I eat at the many different restaurants I try throughout the year.  Even though I write about my food experiences and specifically list everything I eat, it is helpful to see a visual representation of the food first-hand.  See the first post from back in March.  For the second installment in this series, here is a collection of my favorite food pictures from Spring 2012 (March - April - May).

*DISCLAIMER: I do not have a fancy HDR or DSLR or whatever-is-trendy-now camera.  I do not have a fancy iPhone with photography apps or anything of the like. I do own a decent Panasonic digital camera that was an awesome wedding present from my parents, however I rarely take it with me when we go out to eat.  I find it cumbersome and sometimes tacky to pull out this large camera in the dining room to snap away pictures.  Instead, I have an older Blackberry model (my work-issued mobile) that has a small megapixel camera built in.  It is small enough to carry and whip out inconspicuously at the table.  Unfortunately, these pictures are often very low quality, especially when taken in a dimly lit restaurant.  I hope to get a better smartphone soon so that I will have some better pictures to sum up here on What Micky Eats in the future.

(Click on any picture for the full size slideshow)

March
Cava mac & cheese
mixed berry crepe
April
zeppoles
May
pork ribs
pineapple-caramel eclair
ono ceviche
Mai Tai
Like any of my pictures? Click the "Pin It" Button below or get the Pin It Button installed in your browser.

Pin It button on image hover