Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wholly Cow Burgers

***Special Post by Keith***
I needed to grab something quick for dinner and was trying to get a break from the barrage of barbeque and Tex-Mex that I had been consuming, so I thought a burger would be a nice break. Wholly Cow Burgers had good reviews and was reasonably close to my hotel so I thought I'd give it a try.



It was empty when I walked in but the kid behind the counter assured me that this was normal for dinner time downtown and they are much busier for lunch. They make grass fed burgers to order and I got the double with cheese.


It took a little longer than usual but the wait was worth it. You could really taste the flavor and quality of the meat. Toppings were good too, but the Hawaiian sweet roll they used added a little to much sweetness for my taste. The hand cut fries were pretty decent too. Similar to Five Guys. For drinks, they have local fountain sodas available. I don't remember the brand but they weren't anything special from what I remember. Overall a tasty burger that I would have again if I had the opportunity.

Total Rating: 3.7
Food: 4, Price: 3, Service: 3.5, Ambience: 3, Accessibility: 5

Wholly Cow Burgers on Urbanspoon
Pin It button on image hover