Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Favorite Food Pictures of Winter 2016

I often hear from readers that seeing my food pictures in my write-up posts "makes them hungry!"  I love hearing that so in this series, I will continue to share a collection of my favorite food pictures from each season.  Here are the top food pictures from Winter 2016 (December - January - February).  Compare to my favorite food pictures from Fall 2015 or what I liked best last year, Winter 2015.  Do you have any favorites?

(Click on any picture for the full size slideshow)

December
Bucatini alle Vongole
Shrimp Tamal
January
Lomo Saltado
February
Pan Roasted Cod Cheeks
Ahi Poke Rice Bowl
Like any of my pictures? Hover over each image to pin, click the "Pin It" button below, or get the Pin It Button installed in your browser.  Also, follow me on Instagram for more candid foodie shots.

Pin It button on image hover