Friday, November 30, 2012

Favorite Food Pictures of Fall 2012

My main goal for 2012 was to take more pictures of the food I eat at the many different restaurants I try throughout the year.  Even though I write about my food experiences and specifically list everything I eat, it is helpful to see a visual representation of the food first-hand.  See the WinterSpring, and Summer favorites I posted so far.  For the fourth installment in this series, here is a collection of my favorite food pictures from Fall 2012 (September - October - November).
*NOTE: On September 1st, I finally updated my smartphone to a Samsung Galaxy SIII, so the pictures are much better quality than before. Don't you agree?
(Click on any picture for the full size slideshow)

September
crab picking
goat cheese & roasted tomato waffle
Enchilada Verde
October
Hoisin Duck Waffle Sandwich
churro bites
beer and turkey leg
November
Oysters Onassis
Ricotta & Salami Platter
Gordito Burrito
butter-poached lobster with agnolotti
Like any of my pictures? Click the "Pin It" Button below or get the Pin It Button installed in your browser.

I enjoyed posting my favorite food pictures throughout 2012.  Shall I continue this trend in 2013? Please take the poll below. Open until January 3, 2013. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover