Friday, March 1, 2013

Favorite Food Pictures of Winter 2013

My main goal for 2012 was to take more pictures of the food I eat at the many different restaurants I try throughout the year.  Even though I write about my food experiences and specifically list everything I eat, it is helpful to see a visual representation of the food first-hand. In my last post, you all voted and told me to continue the series on 2013!  So here is a collection of my favorite food pictures from Winter 2013 (December - January - February).

(Click on any picture for the full size slideshow)

December
Mini Spanakopita Cups
Pompano with Lobster
January
Singapore Sling & Jungle Bird
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
February
Roasted Diver Scallop
mackerel
Like any of my pictures? Click the "Pin It" Button below or get the Pin It Button installed in your browser.
Pin It button on image hover