Saturday, June 1, 2013

Favorite Food Pictures of Spring 2013

Even though I write about my food experiences and specifically list everything I eat, it is helpful to see a visual representation of the food first-hand.  I've been better at capturing each dish with my handy camera phone, especially those I find most unique or beautifully plated.  Here is a collection of my favorite food pictures from Spring 2013 (March - April - May).  Compare to my favorite food pictures from Winter 2013 or what was best last year, Spring 2012.  Do you have any favorites?

(Click on any picture for the full size slideshow)

March
yam
Eggs Ulysses
April
Lemon Chantilly
stone crabs
May
Insalata di Funghi
Plate of Blowing Wind from Salt Ponds and the Flower of Salt
croaker
Like any of my pictures? Click the "Pin It" Button below or get the Pin It Button installed in your browser.
Pin It button on image hover