Sunday, September 1, 2013

Favorite Food Pictures of Summer 2013

Even though I write about my food experiences and specifically list everything I eat, it is helpful to see a visual representation of the food first-hand.  I've been better at capturing each dish with my handy camera phone, especially those I find most unique or beautifully plated.  Here is a collection of my favorite food pictures from Summer 2013 (June - July - August).  Compare to my favorite food pictures from Spring 2013 or what I liked best last year, Summer 2012.  Do you have any favorites?

(Click on any picture for the full size slideshow)

June
branzino
pierogis

July
Huli Huli Chicken
Athena Melon Popsicles
August
Grilled Octopus
beets
Like any of my pictures? Hover over each image to pin, click the "Pin It" button below, or get the Pin It Button installed in your browser.
Pin It button on image hover