Monday, September 30, 2013

Fojol Bros.

***Special Post by Keith***

After much hype and years of seeing the trucks around I finally had the chance to try the Fojol Bros. truck recently. I usually venture out to the trucks when the weather is especially nice so I'm typically not in the mood for the warm and comforting food that they offer but on this particular day I was craving some quick and easy Thai food - Fojol to the rescue. The Volathai truck serves their Thai inspired cuisine and is the newest addition to the Fojol universe.

The food comes in orders of 1, 2 or 3 items. Basically small, medium, and large.  I got the set of 2 and ordered drunken noodles and chicken panang. No crazy dancers or street performers on this day but the service was quick and friendly. The food was pretty good too! Classic Thai flavors with a decent spice level. Fixed my craving for sure, and I would return. The self proclaimed "traveling culinary carnival," Fojol has other variations, Merlindia and Benethiopia, that I'm interested to try.

Total rating: 4.05
Food: 4, Price: 4, Service: 4, Ambience: 4, Accessibility: 5

What Keith ate:
Drunken Noodles and Chicken Panang
Pin It button on image hover