Friday, March 20, 2009

Aqua Blu

Last date I was here: 03/19/2009

Restaurant: Aqua Blu (http://www.aquablu-sandiego.com/)

Location: San Diego, CA – Gaslamp

Total Rating: 3.8
Food: 4, Price: 3, Service: 4, Ambience: 4, Accessibility: 4


Summary: Aqua Blu is one of the newest hot spots to hit San Diego’s Gaslamp District. Featuring seafood and Pacific Rim cuisine, the bold fusion flavors are fresh, interesting and tasty.Stopped by for appetizers and drinks – they had ½ off martini specials – with a friend, before meeting our larger group of friends. I had the pineapple lychee martini, delicious and strong! We sat outside, so we could people watch under the warmth of the heated lamps. Service was great and many items looked good on the menu, including the 3 course prix fixe menu. A little pricey, but I may try this spot again for the full dining experience next time I am in San Diego.

What I ate:
Shrimp Tempura

Aqua Blu on Urbanspoon
Pin It button on image hover